Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sold for the second time

So once again, our suburban home is sold. Conditional to a home inspection that will take place at 4:30PM EST.

It's funny, I am worried for absolutely no apparent reason. We have already had the home inspected on our own by a qualified home inspector. He found nothing with the exception of one bathroom requiring a GFI plug. (Don't even get me started on why the buyers would not accept that home inspection and still want to do their own.)

And yet, my brain can't stop pondering over the "what if's?" I am completely certain that today's home inspector won't turn up nuclear waste in our basement, or serious fissures in the roof trusses. But still...I worry.

Worry is a bit like a rocking chair, you worry and worry, and get absolutely no where.

I have given up worrying about the appraisal on the farm, as I have no control over it whatsoever. Hmmm... and I have no control over the home inspection today either.

Time to kick back and have a cup of earl grey. Nothing to do but wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment