Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Market Venture - Sign making part two

This project is taking a little longer than I thought, but I am quite pleased with the results.

I printed out my words, taped them on the boards with painters tape and used a sharp pointed pen to trace on top of them pressing firmly on each letter.


This is what it looked like when I lifted the stencil.



There was an imprint of each letter. I then used a black sharpie to outline the back lettering and a white gel pen for the white lettering.

This part took a little patience.


The white gel pen was a bit tricky, but worked well enough.


Coco kept me company - and supervised. (ps. That's our new chalk wall in behind him)



And then the little guy woke up! So I will have to start painting tomorrow. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment