Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Market Sign is almost done!

This has been the longest project ever - but I am really happy with the results. 

I just finished putting a coat of clear varnish on them to seal them and give some UV protection. I used a spray can varnish simply because it's easy and there is less clean up! 

I then began my next sign - I think I am addicted. :)

I used a piece of old barn board, and wooden letters that I got at Wallymart. They were only $1.00 a letter! So this was a cheap sign to make.

The store is coming is a sneak peak. It's still got some finishing touches before its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment